Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pet of the Week: Chex

Hello dear readers! It seems like we have been having a lot of PotW posts lately. I've just started a new job, so I have been a bit out of pocket as of late. But hopefully things will be calming down soon. Everything is going really well, and I'm just trying to get into the routine. I am taking Axle up to St. Louis this weekend, so be on the look out for a road trip post very soon! Now onto the PotW!

I try really hard not to pick out favorites at the shelter. I really believe that each and every dog there deserves  equal attention, care, and love. But this weeks PotW has a very special place in my heart. Chex is an absolute sweetheart! I am head over heals with this little guy.
Chex says 'cheese!' for the camera!

If you ask him, he will tell you that he is a Great Dane/ German Shepard mix. But really he is something more along the lines of a Dachshund/Corgi mix. And maybe a little bit of Ferret... Chex has such a big personality for his little frame. Every time I go into the shelter I try really hard to walk him at least once. 

Chex has been at the shelter for quite awhile, and has participated in several adoption events over the last few weeks. But for some reason, that none of us can understand, he just keeps getting passed over. Everyone at the shelter loves Chex and really wants him to get the loving forever home he deserves. 
 
Chex is a very active dog who loves to be taken for walks. He is affectionate, loves to give sloppy kisses, and would love to have a buddy to go on adventures with. If you think that Chex would be a good match for your family, please contact the Williamson County Animal Control & Adoption Center in Franklin TN or Check out their Pet Finder page for their other adoptable pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment